LACTOLAND Trockenmilchwerk GmbH in Dülmen, Germany
For over 30 years, the name Lactoland has been synonymous with the production of high quality milk powders. From our production facility in Dulmen, Germany, we supply a wide range of customers, not only in Europe, but across the world.
The primary industries we serve are
- the Chocolate industry,
- the Bakery and Confectionery industry,
- Ice cream, Cheese and Yoghurt production,
- Sports nutrition
Customer service has been key to our success. Service and customer orientation are Lactolands top priority. All our employees are committed to these principles every day. This enables us to guarantee optimum customer service. We also have the capability and expertise to work with our customers to develop tailor made products, specific to their individual requirements.
Lactoland at a glance
- Founded 1989 in Dülmen, Germany
- Member of the KRÜGER GROUP since 1995
- over 100 employees
- Turnover in excess of € 300 million in 2018
- 50.000 tonnes of ingredients & 50.000 tonnes of customized blends
- In excess of 100 million litres of cream and milk traded
- New state-of-the-art laboratory opened in 2019
- In 2019 investment continues with the expansion of our storage capacities
- Tailor-made milk powder blends made to our customers’ specification
- New product development
- Technical expertise
- State-of-the-art facility
- Close cooperation with major dairies - across Europe and worldwide
- Supply of all dairy products to the KRÜGER GROUP
- International sales team
- Extensive market knowledge
Member of the KRÜGER GROUP
All the subsidiaries of the KRÜGER GROUP run as independent businesses. However, the group works on a vertical integration programme, with complimentary production processes. At 20 locations the KRÜGER GROUP produces everything from semi-finished to end products.
One of them is LACTOLAND Trockenmilchwerk GmbH, with its expertise in various milk powders, milk powder mixtures, liquid milk products and a range of special products.